Automated Whole Blood Fractionation
Consistent sample processing is critical for biomarker-driven assays, as the result can be sensitive to pre-analytical variables. Scorpius safeguards the integrity of biomarker assay data through the use of an automated system that enables fast and gentle isolation of any cell subset from whole blood. The autoMACS® Pro Separator provides a robust, standardized whole blood and PBMC processing fractionation.
Sample Processing Capabilities:
- PBMC (peripheral blood mononuclear cell) isolations, cryopreservation, characterization, and same-day or next-day processing
- Blood fractionation for isolation of serum, plasma, and multiple cell types
- Quantity, quality, and purity assessment of cell subsets
- Custom processing studies
- Standardized SOPs for laboratory services (customizable on demand)