Scorpius BioManufacturing is an innovation-driven contract research, development and biomanufacturing organization offering clients a customized, integrated, end-to-end solution for their large molecule discovery research, process and analytical method development, cGMP manufacturing, product characterization, release testing needs, and clinical trial support. Our approach enables us to forge collaborative client relationships that move beyond the traditional service outsourcing model into full product development collaborations.
Reporting directly to the GMP Warehouse Manager, the Lead GMP Warehouse Associate will coordinate and oversee the daily operations.
The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic biotech environment. She/he must be versatile and adapt to rapid change with a strong desire to make a significant impact.
- Receive, inspect, sort, and store incoming materials via the NetSuite ERP system.
- Make deliveries to designated areas and send out notifications.
- Execute material staging requests.
- Perform physical inventory cycle counts of all GMP production materials and maintain an accurate database.
- Work closely with Quality and Operation teams to quarantine and release all GMP materials in a timely manner.
- Execute weekly kanban material replenishments.
- Stay in compliance with all SOP documents and company training.
- Demonstrate great verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain warehouse equipment and supplies, and order new items when needed.
- Ensure the warehouse is clean and organized and that safety protocols are followed.
- Complete all shipping requests, and RTVs (return to vendor).
- Provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Operate a 26-foot box truck, forklift, pallet jacks, and all other warehouse equipment.
- Coach and train new teammates.
- Follow all safety protocols and warehouse procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree.
- Prior experience in MFG and biotech environments is a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a warehouse environment,
- minimum of one (1-2) years of experience with an ERP system.
- Forklift experience. Certification within 90 days.
- Experience with Radio Frequency (RF) scanning equipment.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail required.
- Adaptability and flexibility to adjust to a rapid-growth environment with changing priorities.
- Has a positive can-do attitude with a friendly approach to all challenges.
- Demonstrated knowledge of bioprocesses and hazardous materials.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds manually or with additional assistance from staff and/or mechanical lifting equipment (dolly, cart, hand truck, etc.) to a shelf located 4-6 feet in height; Stand for long periods of time; Bend twist, push/pull, crouch, kneel.
- Active Texas Driver’s License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), web-based systems, email, and voicemail.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and working Environment
- Flexibility is required for working hours (earlier or later start/finish times may be required).
- While performing the job duties, the employee is regularly required to sit; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee may sometimes be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Join Our Team
BACK TO INDEX